Cooking is a new hobby of mine. As part of my dedication to improving my health and fitness, I’m spending more time in the kitchen learning new recipes. I also am a fan of Lazy Cooking or One Pot Cooking and will share my recipes with you. I’m also hooked on shows like Cookery with Gord Ramsey and Youtube channels by chefs like Food Wishes, Hilah Cooking and of course, Jamie Oliver. I’ll share new resources with you and ideas for inspiration in the kitchen.
As you can tell – I have many hobbies. So, I’m using this blog to share all of my passions with you.
This list is still growing. Most of these recipes were created using a combination of recipe ideas or just throwing together random ingredients together. When this list grows too long, I will create a sub-menu. I do plan on putting them together in books at some point!
All content on this page copyright (c) http://www.mostlysingle.com – please do not re-post as your own.
Hot Dishes & Main Courses
- Baked beans and kale (skillet)
- Butternut squash and ham casserole (skillet)
- Butternut spaghetti squash (skillet)
- Chicken and vegetable casserole (skillet)
- Chicken and vegetables (roasted) (oven)
- Chicken and broccoli casserole (oven)
- Chicken and kale (skillet)
- Chicken and pasta – rice cooker edition (rice cooker)
- Pork and vegetables (oven)
- Taco Surprise – best taco filling (skillet)
Soups and Stews
- Barley and vegetable soup
- Beef hearty stew
- Beef hearty stew – version 2
- Beef with rum stew
- Creamy tomato and vegetable soup (a winner)
- Friday night cravings
- Five days of kale
- Staple ingredients every aspiring chef should own
- Street Food – Best of Japan
- Healthy Cooking – youtube finds
- What’s Cooking – my favorite cooking channels
Never miss a recipe! Subscribe now for the latest healthy recipes, DIY fitness tips and healthy living ideas.