I’ll be sharing some personal stories and experiences and what led me to the decision to live the “single” life. After a highly toxic relationship ended about five years ago, I learned to let go of old habits and people who no longer added value to my life.
As I rewatch popular tv shows like Sex and the City, Bones, and even Seinfeld, I’ll add my own thoughts on some of the topics discussed on televisions and in movies. And maybe even books!
Even though I’m single, I’m still a romantic at heart and can find romance in many things. I’m not totally jaded and cynical. But I feel I have a lot of knowledge to pass on from my own experiences.
Popular TV Episodes
- Sex and the City Rewatch: Marry someone who loves you more
- Sex and the City Rewatch: Do we need marriage to define who are in society?
Relationships and Love
- On sabbatical from love
- Thoughts on unconventional relationships
- Romancing – on coffee and bagels
- Social media detoxing
- I just want to party on a yacht
- Never make someone a priority, when you’re just an option
- Karma’s a bitch