I’ll be sharing some personal stories and experiences and what led me to the decision to live the “single” life. After a highly toxic relationship ended about five years ago, I learned to let go of old habits and people who no longer added value to my life.
As I re-watch popular tv shows like Sex and the City, Bones, and even Seinfeld, I’ll add my own thoughts on some of the topics discussed on televisions and in movies. And maybe even books!
Even though I’m single, I’m still a romantic at heart and can find romance in many things. I’m not totally jaded and cynical. But I feel I have a lot of knowledge to pass on from my own experiences.
The Single Life
- Sex and the City Rewatch: Marry someone who loves you more
- Sex and the City Rewatch: Do we need marriage to define who are in society?
Relationships and Love
- On sabbatical from love
- Thoughts on unconventional relationships
- Romancing – on coffee and bagels
- I just want to party on a yacht
- Never make someone a priority, when you’re just an option
- Isolation and communication
- Mindfulness vs Mindlessness
- What is self worth and how can we build on it?
Toxic Relationships (coming soon)
- How to know if you’re being gaslighted
- How to tell if a person is a narcissist
- Social media detoxing
- Dealing with difficult people