In this section, you will find articles and posts about about mental health. I’ve taken some courses over the years on how to deal with stress people and situations. I’ve also learned some helpful techniques through therapy or counseling sessions during dark times in my life.
I am not a mental health professional. These stories are based on my own personal experiences, or from listening to friends and family and learning from their personal struggles.
Depression, anxiety and stress – this is something we all face at some point in our busy lives. Especially now – with the world the way it is – and the rage culture of social media – we just need to be kind to each other – and mostly, ourselves.
NOTE: I am not a trained professional, but I missed my calling as a Life Coach. If you’d like someone to talk to for advice, we can work something out – donations accepted.
Anxiety and Depression
- The art of self-care for anxiety
- Self-care – be kind to yourself
- How anxiety can affect your health
- How anger can affect your health
- The importance of sleep and how to rest well
- Anxieties and letting go
Toxic Relationships and Abuse
- Never make someone a priority when you are an option
- How to recognize emotional abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Morning Moods