As most of my readers know, I live with chronic pain and health conditions. I’ve decided to start sharing some of my research here and will be writing regular articles on various topics as things come up in my life.
I’m also a self-declared health advocate and enjoy helping others, sharing support – and sharing what I’ve learned from my own experiences.
NOTE: I am not a medical professional. The information I pass on is from research and my own medical team.
Chronic Pain Management
- Best Foods for Joint Pain and Inflammation
- Hypermobility, joint pain and leg cramps
- Over-training and common athletic injuries
- Factor V Leiden and blood clotting disorders
- Coping with chronic insomnia
- Coping with insomnia – part 2
- The importance of a good night sleep
Mental Health Series
- Coping with anger
- How to recognize emotional abuse
- How to avoid burnout at work
- Selfcare for anxiety, depression or stress
- Selfcare and what it looks like in 2020
- Selfcare and meditation techniques
- Selfcare – practicing what I preach
- What is generalized anxiety?
Women’s Health Series
- The dangers of high blood pressure
- High blood pressure and hypertension
- Hot flashes and how to treat them
- What is PCOS?
- Skin care and treatments for adult acne
- Skin care for winter’s itch
- September is PCOS Awareness Month
- Treating PCOS and migraines with vitamin supplements