Cooking is a new hobby of mine. As part of my dedication to improving my health and fitness, I’m spending more time in the kitchen learning new recipes. I also am a fan of Lazy Cooking or One Pot Cooking and will share my recipes with you. I’m also hooked on shows like Cookery with Gord Ramsey and Youtube channels by chefs like Food Wishes, Hilah Cooking and of course, Jamie Oliver. I’ll share new resources with you and ideas for inspiration in the kitchen.
As you can tell – I have many hobbies. So, I’m using this blog to share all of my passions with you.
This list is still growing. Most of these recipes were created using a combination of recipe ideas or just throwing together random ingredients together. When this list grows too long, I will create a sub-menu. I do plan on putting them together in books at some point!
All content on this page copyright (c) http://www.mostlysingle.com – please do not re-post as your own.
- Crab and mushroom stir-fry
- Lima bean and chicken stir-fry
- Lazy cooking with dumplings
- Bok Choy, Kale and Quinoa
- Shrimp Fried Rice (rice cooker)
- Grilled corn beef and cheese sandwich
- Lettuce Wraps
Hot Dishes & Main Courses
- Bok Choy, Kale and Quinoa (instant pot)
- Butternut squash and ham casserole (skillet)
- Butternut spaghetti squash (skillet)
- Chicken and vegetable casserole (skillet)
- Chicken and vegetables (roasted) (oven)
- Chicken and broccoli casserole (oven)
- Chicken and kale (skillet)
- Chicken and pasta – rice cooker edition (rice cooker)
Pork and Beef
Vegetable Casseroles and Chili
- Bean and veggie chili (instant pot)
- Tomato and Kale Pasta (rice cooker)
- Vegetable Casserole with Cheese (oven)
Soups and Stews
- Beef hearty stew
- Beef hearty stew – version 2
- Beef with rum stew
- Creamy tomato and noodle soup
- Creamy tomato and vegetable soup (a winner)
- Classic chicken and noodle soup
- Barley and vegetable soup
- Barley and leafy greens soup
- Searching for the perfect blueberry scone recipe
- Friday night cravings
- Five days of kale
- Staple ingredients every aspiring chef should own
- Street Food – Best of Japan
- Healthy Cooking – youtube finds
- Company’s Coming – meal planning
- Three course vegetarian meal (almost)
- What’s Cooking – my favorite cooking channels
Never miss a recipe! Subscribe now for the latest healthy recipes, DIY fitness tips and healthy living ideas.
Want to help keep this blog ad free? Consider donating or just buy me a cup of coffee! I love coffee. I also have an Amazon wish list- visit the home page for more information.