A member of my fitness group had a really good idea for selfcare goals for the month of February 2022. He said that February is Heart Month – for those who live with heart disease.
I thought what a better way than to honour the month with selfcare goals that are good for the heart. Not just physically, but also for emotional selfcare.
Goals can be anything that is good for your heart. Keep reading for a list of my selfcare plan.
Heart Health Goals
- Continue to track my meals using My Fitness Pal (MFP) daily
- Continue to log my daily moods and issues on MFP
- Exercise at least 5x per week focusing on strength and core exercises
- Take supplements daily – Vitamin D3, Calcium and Fish Oil
- Ask for help when needed
- Have a sea salt bath every Friday night
Emotional Selfcare Goals
- Try at least 1 new recipe each week and share results on blog
- Get at least 5-6 hours of sleep every night. In bed by 1 am.
- Minimize time spent on social media
- Read at least 2 books this month
- See my dad 1-2 times each week
- Utilize Canva more and make art for the website
- Write daily – blog & short stories
Notes and thoughts
That’s a lot for me to focus on. I am counting down the days until spring and warmer weather. It’s been a deep freeze again this week and makes it hard to get out. With my back, I’m also finding it hard to move around much.
As for the blog, I hit 1,000 readers this week. I’m going to share a milestone post soon. I’m getting frustrated with the amount of creeps that slide into the comments. I’ve blocked so much spam. And more recently, someone that tried to “chat” offline.
I want to make it clear, that this blog is for me to vent about daily life issues. To share information. And to connect with others like me who like to cook, read and write. I’m not here to meet random guys off the internet. Especially NOT married guys! To the married guy who tried to hit me up, no thank you. I’m fine on my own. If you want that kind of talk, sign up for Tinder, please and thank you.
Thank you to all my latest followers. I’m getting better at discovering new blogs and leaving comments. I’m liking what I see so far.
If you’d like to join me in this healthy heart challenge, you can download the PDF file below. It’s high quality and is printable. Your goals can be anything you want them to be. Be creative!
Thank you and good luck!
Selfcare Printable pdf