Hey everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that I’m currently working on revamping the blog again. I’ve changed the main menu and moved all of the categories. You can find all of my articles under the “Living Well” section.
Why am I doing this?
I’m trying to keep to one website and one platform to share all my projects and contact information on. What’s coming? Quite a bit!
In the next few weeks, I’ll be working on the following additions to the site:
- Photography – I’m slowly getting back into sky photography and caught some amazing moon photos
- Artwork – I will be giving away art pieces once a week
- Music – I will be sharing some of my playlists, albums and other music here
- Marketing services – a new section where people can contact me for marketing services
- Online Shop – I will be selling merch items (Red Bubble) and digital products (Etsy)
This is a work in progress and may take a while. I’ve updated my logo and banner art as well. I’ll be getting back into creating digital art and sharing pieces from time to time.
Basically, this website/blog will be a “one shop” for all.
If you click on the main menu on top of the page, and click on “Living Well” – you will find all the other tabs for food, recipes, fitness tips, and much more.
Thank you all for being here for the last three years and supporting this blog. I’ll be doing some more research on topics that people love like learning to recognize toxic relationships, and self-care tips for living with chronic illnesses. I’m also dedicated to promoting awareness around mental health issues. This blog has really helped me with anxiety and I’m now able to talk about my struggles openly because of it.
Stay tuned – and definitely subscribe if you’re looking for new content to read!