I was feeling lazy last night but wanted to keep on with my healthy eating plan. I didn’t have any potatoes so I substituted them for frozen hashbrowns. This dish turned out to be surprisingly delicious.
I need to stock up on spices this week – so that’s what I’ll be doing this afternoon. Some online shopping!
I’ve doubled the ingredients. This recipe should serve 2 people.
- 1 package of crab meat (imitation or real)
- 1 cup of frozen corn (optional)
- 2 cups of fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup of green onions diced
- 2 cups of hashbrowns or mini potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Spices: salt, black pepper, basil, garlic
- Add a few drops of olive oil into a skillet on medium heat.
- Add in the onions and mushrooms
- Add in your choice of spices
- Cook until onions are tender and mushrooms start turning brown
- Add in the rest of the ingredients
- Cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until hashbrowns are fully cooked.
- Season as desired.
Help keep mostlysingle ad free! No annoying pop ups. Only these reminders to help a single gal out on her fitness and musical journey.